Friday, January 31, 2020

On To the Springfield Sportsmen's Show

My next stop on the winter seminar circuit is the Springfield Sportsmen's Show at the Big E in Springfield, MA. The show will be running Feb. 21, 22, and 23.  Check out the website here for more information.This is a massive show in a huge venue. It's got everything "outdoors" for the hunter, fisherman and general outdoor person.  It's also very family friendly, and usually draws a big, loyal crowd who return year after year.
I will be at the show doing seminars on Saturday, Feb. 22. As of right now, the seminar times are not set, but they should be posted on the website prior to the show's start.  I will be doing my carp fishing seminar titled Seasonal Strategies for Carp Fishing.  I'll also be doing this year's saltwater seminar titled Stripers, Blues and Albies: A Multi-Species Approach.  I did both seminars at the New England Fishing Expo at Boxborough, MA, last week, and both were very well  received.
Hope to see some of my followers at the show!