Tuesday, January 14, 2020

New Fishing Seminar to Debut at New England Fishing Expo, Boxboro, MA

My latest saltwater seminar that I'll be running this winter at many of the big outdoor shows is called "Stripers, Blues and Albies, A Multi-Species Approach". I wanted to do a show this year that dealt with more than just stripers since many of today's saltwater fishermen are doing just that ....fishing for whatever is the best bet. The seminar is in three segments and I will talk about some of the best strategies to target these "Big 3" species. I've got some great video footage of some wild blitzes and have all new photos that were taken in 2019. I think this will be a hit with the show goers.
My first stop in running this seminar will be at the New England Fishing Expo at the Boxboro Regency in Boxboro, MA. I'll be doing the seminar on Saturday, Jan. 25 at 5:00 PM in the Seminar Room. For those who don't know, this is the old Worcester Show, but it has been completely revamped as a pure fishing show.  I've been there in the last few years, and it keeps getting bigger and better! It also boast about the best line-up of  freshwater and saltwater seminar speakers of any show that I've ever been to.
Note that I will also be there on Sunday at 11 AM to present my newest carp fishing seminar titled "Seasonal Strategies for Carp".
Hope to see some of my followers this year at the New England Fishing Expo.