Wednesday, January 10, 2024

SHOWTIME

 It's that time of year when I will be going around various big shows doing seminars. I've got a great striper fishing seminar planned for this year titled "Finesse Approach to Catching Stripers". I lived this during much of the striper season often turning to small "stuff" to fool many of my stripers from shore and kayak. Because of the abundance of small bait, a finesse approach was often needed to consistently catch stripers this year.  This seminar should be informative as well as entertaining since I have packed it with all new photos and video clips shot in the last year. I know many of my loyal readers attend these shows since I have seen a lot of you there in recent years.

I will be doing my striper fishing shows at the New England Fishing Expo that runs from Feb. 2-4. It will be held this year at the Royal Plaza Trade Center in Marlboro, MA. The seminar schedule is not out year  so keep and eye on the website for more info. It can be found at www.nefishingexpo.com 

I will also be at the Springfield Sportsmens Show at the Big E in Springfield, MA . That show runs from Feb, 23-25.  Once again, check the website for updates. It can be found at www.osegsportsmens.com