Friday, January 20, 2012

Seminars At ASA Eastern Fishing and Outdoor Expo in Worcester

I'll be doing a lot of seminars this winter and my first ones will take place at the ASA Eastern Fishing and Hunting Expo (http://www.sportshows.com/worcester/index.html ) at the DCU Center in Worcester, MA on Feb. 10 (1 PM), Feb.11(11 AM), and Feb.12 (11 AM).  I'll be presenting my latest striper fishing seminar called Tackling the Striper Surf.  This is a show about the best lures and plugs to use from shore for stripers and I'll also outline how to fish these artificials.  The show will also discuss equipment needs (rods and reels) as well as locations to fish in RI and MA.  I'll be doing these striper shows on Feb. 10 and Feb. 11.  On Sunday, Feb. 12, I'll be doing my latest carp fishing show for the freshwater crowd called New England Carp Fishing 101.
This show, one of the biggest in NE, is loaded with everything fishing, hunting and outdoors.  It features a national line-up of fishing gear representatives of various companies and features the latest in gear for 2012.  There are also lots of local and regional reps and companies at the show.  Take a look at the link above for a complete show line-up of companies, seminars  and  other info.  Getting to a show is a great way to shake the winter doldrums.  Hope to see you there!