Friday, February 16, 2018

Next Stop....Springfield Sportsmens Show

My next stop on the seminar schedule will be the Springfield Sportsmens Show at the Big E in Springfield, MA, on Saturday, Feb. 24. I will be doing two seminars that day.  At 11:00 AM, I will be running my carp fishing seminar which is called Strategies for Carp Fishing in Lakes and Rivers.  At 2:00 PM, I will be running my Striper Trends seminar.  Both will take place in Seminar Room B.
The Springfield Sportsmens Show is a massive event housed in two buildings.  The show focuses on anything outdoor related with hunting and fishing front and center.  There are loads of hunting and fishing booths, some great sales and a lot of factory reps and guides to answer any of your questions.  The show also features a full seminar schedule.
For more information check out their website here: http://www.osegsportsmens.com/index.html
Hope to see some of you at the show.