Saturday, February 6, 2010

ASA Eastern Fishing and Hunting Expo

I will be at the ASA Eastern Fishing and Hunting Expo at the DCU Center in Worcester on Fri., Feb. 12 (1:15) and Sat., Feb. 13 (3:30) doing striper fishing seminars. I will be doing my new striper show for 2010. It is called Striper Techniques from Shore and Boat and features lots of hot tips and new ideas for catching striped bass from shore, boat and kayak. The ideas come from my successes and patterns that produced in 2009. This is a digital Power Point show that I narrate. This year's show features a number of video clips as well as loads of pictures that are sure to enhance the show.
The ASA Eastern Fishing and Hunting Expo is one of the biggest and most popular shows in the Northeast. I features hundreds of exhibitors, outfitters and displays. It also features the latest in equipment from some of the biggest tackle manufacturers. For more information about the show, go to the link below:
http://www.sportshows.com/worc_main.html