Saturday, July 27, 2013

PUP

If I was a football player, I would be on the PUP list, Physically Unable to Perform.
I have done very little saltwater fishing in the last three weeks, and that is why there is so very little posted on the blog.  I am out of action with a bad back that shows no sign of getting better.  Yes, it sucks, but it does come at a real down time in saltwater shore fishing.  I am hoping this thing clears up soon because I know the big time surf fishing starts in September.
Meanwhile, I have been able to go freshwater carp fishing, my other passion.  I don't have to move much, and most of the time I am sitting in a chair waiting for a hit.  And, the hits have been coming at a good pace, even in this heat.  Check out some of the big fish at www.ricarpfishing.blogspot.com