Sunday, January 25, 2009

SHOWTIME

The winter show schedule is upon us and I wanted to let everyone know where I would be doing striper fishing seminars this year.
On Sat., Feb. 7, I will be at the DCU Center in Worcester, MA, at the ASA Eastern Fishing and Hunting Expo. I will be doing my big striper show called "Striper Strategies from Shore and Boat". I'll be doing this Power Point show in the morning (10:30) and the afternoon (1:30). For additional information, visit the show's website at www.sportshows.com.
On Sat., Feb. 14, I will be at the Big E in Springfield doing seminars at the Springfield Sportsmens Show. I'll be doing the Striper Strategies Show and a show on carp fishing. For additional information, visit their website at www.osegsportsmens.com.
On Wed., March 11, I will be at the East Bay Anglers meeting at the Riverside Sportsmen's Club in Barrington to do a special show called "Upper Bay Opportunities". The show will outline some of the best striper fishing to be had in upper Narragansett Bay from shore, boat and kayak. The show begins at 7:00.
Hope to see some of my old friends at these shows.