Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ASA Eastern Fishing and Hunting Show Seminars

Contrary to a previous post, I got word today that I will be doing striper fishing seminars at the DCU Center in Worcester at the Eastern Fishing and Hunting Expo to be held the second week in February. See the website for complete show information located at http://www.sportshows.com/worc_main.html I will be doing striper fishing seminars on Fri., Feb. 12 at 1:30 and Sat., Feb. 13 at 3:30. At these seminars I will be unveiling my new show called "Striper Techniques from Shore and Boat". The show features all new photos and a lot of video clips that were shot during the 2009 season. The show also highlights the latest in tackle and artificials that were hot in 2009. While much of the show focuses on shore fishing, I do have segments on fishing from the boat and kayak in Narragansett Bay. I hope to see many of my blog supporters there.